Welcome back to the current new-normal of social dis-dancing! As we get back to dancing, it has probably become apparent that our dancers have outgrown some of their dancewear needs over the past months! The Dance Company is here for you!
Let us do the shopping for you! If you are in need of a new leotard, skirt, or bottoms let us know! We will take pictures of everything available in your size and send it to you for you to choose before you arrive!
Please be aware, currently fitting rooms are closed. If you know what tights or a specific shoe style and size, we can have it already pulled and ready for curbside or student pickup during their class! If you need help in person and with the safety of all in mind, please see below for our current retail guidelines.
● To keep numbers down, retail will be accessible by appointment only. Please call ahead at 804.559.3262 or email us to schedule an appointment.
● All employees and customers must wear face masks at all times of the transaction
● Please maintain a distance of 6ft whenever possible
● If you need fitting for shoes, please have the dancer wear tights or bring thin socks. Please only sit in designated area for shoe fittings.
● For the safety of all customers, any returns will be held for 7 days before being placed back out on the sales floor. Please note returns may take 5-7 days to process back to your account.
● No contact transactions are available! We can charge any retail needs to your jackrabbit account for your convenience!