Effective: June 15, 2020
Dear TDC Family,
We are so excited to be preparing for opening our doors once again to the sounds of laughter and music. The TDC staff has been busy preparing the studios in compliance of current safety protocols for the next phase of our new normal. We have been sanitizing every surface imaginable and most importantly creating new programs that will enable us to get back to what we miss and love – DANCE. Dancing in a safe and healthy environment is our primary focus for our families. We are excited to once again interact with our dancers demonstrating new ideas and changes to their dance experience.
Our first phase will include:
- Hourly, daily and nightly sanitizing routines of studios and common areas
- Teachers / Staff will follow wellness checks to ensure their health before heading to work
- All dancers will have a wellness check by a TDC staff member prior to entering TDC (temperature check and will use hand sanitizer)
- All dancers will need to bring their own water bottle(s) (water fountains are closed) and only 1 dance bag
- Parent observation of classes from the lobby will not be allowed at this time to reduce traffic
- All studios will be marked with 10’ social distancing dancing areas to ensure that our dancers remain at a consistent distance from each other.
- Class lessons have been altered to exclude any hand holding, partnering, or props for now
- Teachers / staff will be wearing face masks for the safety of our dancers. Due to health concerns with exercise and masks, TDC will not mandate that dancers have to wear masks while dancing. However, they will be required to wear them in the lobby and are welcome to wear them dancing if they choose.
- We are also utilizing available space within the complex to help create additional safe spaces for our dancers
- Class and occupancy size is reduced in compliance to restrictions
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout TDC
- Class registration is online / phone or email only
Now the most important part:
- Have dancer come dressed and ready for class – they can change shoes once inside TDC
- Please remember: No hugs, high fives or contact with dancers or teachers…this will come soon
- Please be courteous to others’ health, if you or anyone in your household has a temperature over 100 or COVID like symptoms please stay home.
- Keep abreast email communication – we will have new procedures for arriving / leaving TDC
- DANCE!!! Now is the time to have fun!
Your cooperation in following these new operating procedures is greatly appreciated. Please ask questions as to any new concerns.
Ms Dina & Ms Glenda