Effective: July 1, 2021
Dear TDC Family,
The TDC staff has been busy preparing the studios in compliance with current safety protocols for the next phase of our new normal. We have successfully made it through a full year of dancing safely and without shutting down during the pandemic. Dancing in a safe and healthy environment is always our primary focus for our families. We are excited to once again interact with our dancers demonstrating new ideas and changes to their dance experience.
Our current phase will include:
- TDC will be following CDC and Virginia Health Department guidelines regarding masks. If you arevaccinated you do not need to wear a mask, if you have NOT been vaccinated please continue to wear a mask. And if you just want to wear a mask we encourage you to do so.
- Continued sanitizing routines of studios and common areas
- Teachers / Staff will follow wellness checks to ensure their health before heading to work
- All dancers will have a wellness check by a TDC staff member prior to entering the studio (use hand sanitizer)
- Lobby is OPEN!
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout TDC
Now the most important part:
- Have dancer come dressed and ready for class – they can change shoes once inside TDC
- Please be courteous to others’ health, if you or anyone in your household has a temperature over 100 or COVID like symptoms please stay home.
- Keep abreast email communication – we will have new procedures for arriving / leaving TDC
- DANCE!!! Now is the time to have fun!
Your cooperation in following these new operating procedures is greatly appreciated. Please ask questions as to any new concerns.
Ms Dina & Ms Glenda