The Dance Company
Our mission is to inspire our students to a passion for dancing and life. We believe that an education in dance benefits all aspects of one’s life. Dancing builds self confidence while promoting a healthy body image. We encourage teamwork and positive life skills that will help our students succeed in all aspects of life. For our parents, we strive to provide an affordable, organized, enjoyable program so they may completely take part in the achievements and accomplishments of their children.
What Can Dance Do For You?
How can dance change my life? How can it bless my children? Here are some testimonies of how The Dance Company can change lives.
- “This place has given my daughter a lot of confidence. She enjoys it every week.”
- “Wonderful instructors. My grand daughter loves them and my youngest grand daughter is starting there this fall. I look forward to the annual recitals.”
- “We have been with them a long time. It start with an opportunity for my daughter to make friends in princess ballet. She has grow to love the discipline of dance. She is learning confidence, to be a strong woman, face failures and she has made incredible friends. I am so blessed the owners and teachers are investing in my little girl. She is growing to be an incredible dancer more important is the lessons she is learning!!!! I am grateful for this company!!!! Well worth investment.”
- “We have loved our time with the Dance Company. Our only regret is that we spent five years somewhere else when we should have been with you from the start. We are already sad that this will be our daughter’s last year at TDC before she heads to college. Where does the time go?”
- “Most beautiful young ladies and amazing recitals. Look forward to them each year!!!! TDC is awesome.”
- “Appreciate the opportunities you give your dancers.”
- “Professional staff, fun atmosphere, overall A+ experience.”
- “This dance studio is really run right! The owners are very present and involved. Their classes are run by very good experienced teachers. I love that the classrooms have windows for me to peek in on my daughter. The recital is very well organized and at the end of the year the students are given a charm to collect. They also do professional pictures of the students in their costumes. I hope we will coming to this studio for years to come.
A friend of mine also encouraged me to take an adult class and the teacher was awesome! The women were fun and we had a blast!”
The Dance Company offers a wide variety of dance opportunities. We encourage our kids to have a wide variety of dance experiences.
A Moment in the Spotlight.
Throughout the year we love giving your kids a chance to shine. Through various performances to our year-end recital, we love to celebrate all your kids have accomplished!