News & Events.
The Dance Company to be featured at Girls Night Out Event!October 20, 2016
TDC Winter Show Auditions this Saturday 9/24!September 19, 2016
Open House – August 24 – 4:30pm -7:30 pmAugust 22, 2016
Shake the Room!July 20, 2016
Under The Spotlight
We love to dance! We strive for excellence. But most of all, we love our dancers and want them to be healthy, successful people. With that in mind, it is testimonies like that of Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson that inspire us – may it inspire you too!
The Dance Company
Our mission is to inspire our students to a passion for dancing and life. We believe that an education in dance benefits all aspects of one’s life. Dancing builds self confidence while promoting a healthy body image. We encourage teamwork and positive life skills that will help our students succeed in all aspects of life. For our parents, we strive to provide an affordable, organized, enjoyable program so they may completely take part in the achievements and accomplishments of their children.
What Can Dance Do For You?
How can dance change my life? How can it bless my children? Here are some testimonies of how The Dance Company can change lives.
- “This place has given my daughter a lot of confidence. She enjoys it every week.” From Facebook
- “Wonderful instructors. My grand daughter loves them and my youngest grand daughter is starting there this fall. I look forward to the annual recitals.” From Facebook
- “My three-year-old, absolutely loves Miss Ashley and Miss Sarah Grace. The patience those two have with that many three-year-old little girls is beyond amazing.” From Facebook
- “We have loved our time with the Dance Company. Our only regret is that we spent five years somewhere else when we should have been with you from the start. We are already sad that this will be our daughter’s last year at TDC before she heads to college. Where does the time go?” From e-mail
- “Most beautiful young ladies and amazing recitals. Look forward to them each year!!!! TDC is awesome.” From Facebook
- “Appreciate the opportunities you give your dancers.” From Facebook
- “Professional staff, fun atmosphere, overall A+ experience.” From Facebook
- “This dance studio is really run right! The owners are very present and involved. Their classes are run by very good experienced teachers. I love that the classrooms have windows for me to peek in on my daughter. The recital is very well organized and at the end of the year the students are given a charm to collect. They also do professional pictures of the students in their costumes. I hope we will coming to this studio for years to come.
A friend of mine also encouraged me to take an adult class and the teacher was awesome! The women were fun and we had a blast!” From Yelp
The Dance Company offers a wide variety of dance opportunities. We encourage our kids to have a wide variety of dance experiences.
A Moment in the Spotlight.
Throughout the year we love giving your kids a chance to shine. Through various performances to our year-end recital, we love to celebrate all your kids have accomplished!